Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Al Saachez

Innovation : 50

GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II Empty
PostSubject: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Code name: Gundam Plutone Mk. II

Unit type: High Mobility Combat Mobile Suit

Manufacturer: Celestial Being

Operator: Fon Spaak (AKA Robert Stadd Jr.)

Accommodation: Pilot and Docking Station For Hanayo unit.

Height: 18.9 Meters

Weight: 54.9 Metric Tons

Armor materials: E-Carbon

Powerplant: True Solar Furnace.

Equipment and design features: GN Drive, Trans-Am system, GN Aura System, GN Field

Armaments: GN Beam Saber X2
GN Beam Rifle X1
GN Aura Shield X1

Description:
GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II Th_Plutone-II_Blue

Unit Development History:

After the original GNY-004 Plutone was for the most part demolished by Team Trinity in 2307, the development data was left in the data banks of of the Core Fighter Escape system it once held. Using the high emphasis on GN Condenser Distribution that the original Plutone had, Sherilyn Hyde improved upon the original system with greatly updated technology. Fon Spaak, not wanting the new suit to become a copy of the Seravee, helped her design a more slender MS with a large capability for the distribution and storage capacity for GN Particles. With it's high ability to hold GN Particles, Sherilyn Hyde installed a new system into it, that she had originally designed for all the new generation suits, the GN Aura system.

GN Aura System

A new form of technology, currently exclusive to the Plutone MK. II. Visible through the armour of the Mobile suit are multiple points of a new variation of the GN Condenser, these not only store particles but also emit them around the suit, enveloping the Plutone II in a close atmosphere or GN Particles. These particles aid the suit in two ways. Firstly, they dampen the effects of Beam Based weaponry, like a light version of the GN Field, so the MS can withstand more damage from long range attacks and have greater resistance to the beam saber. Secondly, since the effect is similar to the function of a GN Blade, the Mobile Suit's limbs are now capable of much more devastating damage than their base ability would allow.

Last edited by Ali Al Saachez on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Ooooh, an interesting idea, I must say.

Though, when you say you will shop, an image do you mean I will shop it?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Well, now that you mention it, I'll do you a favour and let you do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks, appreciate it.

Actually, Hayase linked me this with you in mind, it's an (In progress) mod of Astraea...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2009/06/gunpla-worklog-1100-gundam-astraea.html
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am

OOoh, bad ass, I like that one, especially the knee blades.

Based on the seven sword GN Katar, correct?

I might put them up as GN Proto Katars, since their style seems a bit less refined.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 am

EDIT:

Ugh, you're a hard taskmaster, but here it is, the Plutone MK. II...

GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II Plutone-II_Blue

Designed (Or rather, recoloured) to your specs, I'm curious as to what you plan to do with it...

EDIT II: Apparently, the new GN Drives have a more blue than green particle colour, so I adjusted your pic to match.
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:55 am

I think this is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II   GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II Empty

Back to top Go down

GNY-004-3FS Gundam Plutone Mk. II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Creation :: Machine Creation-
Jump to: