Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graham Aker

Graham Aker

Innovation : 15

Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) Empty
PostSubject: Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness)   Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Name:
Graham Aker
Alias/Nicknames:
Mr. Bushido
Basic Type: Human
Looks:
Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) Gundam-00-earth-sphere-federation-mr-bushido-costume-2
(Yes, it's for a cosplay site, no, I'm not going to cosplay as Mr. Bushido [i don't have the right hair color T.T], and yes, it was the best picture I could find)
Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) Graham11
(Without mask)
Faction:
A-LAWS
Mobile Suit:
GNX-704T/AC Ahead Custom (aka: Mr. Bushido’s Ahead)
GNX-U02X Masurao
GNX-Y901TW Susanowo
Personality:
Graham Aker once was the top Ace pilot of the Union’s anti-Gundam task force. During that time, he suffered the loss of several close comrades and many subordinates. The obsession that he once felt for the Gundams has turned into deep hate and a longing for revenge.
On and off the battlefield, Graham follows Bushido as best as he can in a world dominated by Mobile Suits and a lack of honor.
History/Back story:
Graham Aker was born somewhere in the United States of America in 2280, where he came from a well educated background. He enlisted in the Union Army because of the thrill of fighting, and would eventually become an ace pilot. He became part of MSWΛD (Mobile Suit Warehouse and Development) mobile suit team with the rank of First Lieutenant.
During the first Celestial Being armed intervention campaign, Graham often found himself facing off against the Gundams, nearly always in an inferior Mobile Suit. In the battle between Celestial Being and the UN GN-X forces, Graham found himself once again battling the Exia Gundam and its pilot, Setsuna F. Seiei. The battle ended with the near-destruction of both the Exia and Graham’s GN-Flag, as well as large scarring on the right side of his face. He decided to keep the scars for personal reasons and now wears a mask reminiscent of those worn by Samurai. This, along with his personality and emphasis on honor, have earned him the nickname of “Mr. Bushido” among his A-LAWS compatriots.
RP Sample:
Graham Aker, or "Mr. Bushido" as his fellow A-LAWS soldiers preferred to call him, sat in the preparation room of the airborne carrier, waiting for Jinbu and his squad to return. His custom flag from the last battle with Celestial Being sat in the hangar, waiting for its chance to see honorable combat again. A holographic communication pane opened on the window to the hangar. It was one of the bridge-hands.

"Captain, there's a situation with the squadron. We've lost the signals of two of the machines and Lieutenant Jinbu reports that his Mobile Suit has taken heavy damage. He also said that they were attacked by a single unit."

That caught Graham's attention. He stood and donned his flight helmet. "I'm going." If it's just one unit, it might be that boy, he thought with something resembling joy in his heart. Moments later, he was inside the cockpit and watching the hangar open, revealing an expanse of mountains, rivers, and fields under a mildly cloudy sky. At one time in his life, he would have thought of the sight as beautiful. That time, however, was long gone. "Launching!" he said into the radio as he pushed on the throttle and shot out of the hangar.
Graham quickly oriented himself toward the site of the battle and took off in its direction.

He arrived in short order to find three heaps of burning wreckage that had not long ago been the GN-X team. His only hope for the pilots was that they had died well. When a scan of the area revealed nothing other than the husks of his fallen comrades, he activated an open communication channel.

"Whoever you are, I wish to engage you in an honorable duel. Show yourself." With the message sent, he waited. His instincts, however, told him it wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness)   Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Freakin' approved, mah good buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net

Graham Aker (Approved by his Mu-liness)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: