Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars Denbrey (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

Mars Denbrey (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Mars Denbrey (Complete)   Mars Denbrey (Complete) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 am

Name: Gabriel Schneider

Alias/Nicknames: Mars Denbrey

Basic Type: Human

Looks: Lean athletic build,. spiked black hair, black eyes. Easy going expression.

Place of Birth: He was born in Krung Thep's medical facility. His father is German while his mother is Spaniard.

Blood Type: AB

Family: Fritz Schneider(Father), Anna Torres(Mother)

Faction: Celestial Being(Fereshte)

Mobile Suit: GN-006/SA Cherudim Gundam SAGA

Personality: He is often sarcastic and tries to keep any tense situation light. But can get serious when he needs to. Can be really sarcastic.

Dislikes: Bullies, traitors.

Special Skills: Has been a test pilot for Celestial for years, so he has vast knowledge of every Gundam or craft ever produced by Celestial Being. Can perform minor field repairs on Gundams or crafts. Fluent in English, Spanish, and German.

History: Gabriel was born into Celestial Being. His parents have been part of the organization for years and actually met at Lagrange 1 during their younger years. Gabriel's mother, Anna, was a young nurse aiding Dr. Joyce Moreno when a young Fritz, a mechanic, was brought in after a slight mishap with one off the second generation Gundams. It was love at first sight and over the course of the years they married and had a child.

When Gabriel was of age, he began working with his father and the Vashti's on the last four Third Generation Gundams as a mechanic and test pilot. Eventually, Veda chose him as a Gundam Meister. But Veda decided that his skills were better suited as a test pilot seeing as the final four Meister for Operation Fallen Angels had such a particular skill set.

After the completion of the Gundams and the GN Arms, Gabriel turned his attention to work on the theories for final three Third Gen Gundams and the first Fourth Gen one with Linda Vashti.

With his family and the Vashti's working together closely for since even before he was born, he sees Ian and Linda as uncles and their daughter Mileina, as a cousin. Also, his parents helped take care of Feldt Grace after her parents died during an accident with the second generation Gundams. Along the way, he developed feeling for her, but doesn't know how to express them.

After Fereshte's main Gundam Meister, Fon Spaak was critically injured during a fight with Team Trinity and fell into a coma, Veda selected Gabriel as the Meister for the shadow group and gave him the codename "Mars Denbrey". During one of his first assignments, he recovered the ejected GN drive from the Nadleeh and rescued Tieria Erde, who was drifting in space after the final battle against the UN Forces.

With the need to find two compatible drives for the Twin Drive System, Mars and the rest of the Fereshte team has set out into deep space to find three other drives that have been kept secret up until now.

RP Sample:

Gabriel walked along the long corridor, lost in his thoughts. He knew that something might go wrong with the test today, but that was part of the territory. At the end of the day, it was all for the good of mankind. In a way, he felt that he should be in the front lines, that what he was doing wasn't all that important. But then again, being a lowly test pilot does have a sense of importance.

"Hope what happened to dad doesn't happen to me. Or what happened to the Plutone all those years ago. Then again, I might meet a cute nurse!" Gabriel then felt something tap him on the shoulder. "Gabe-chan!" he heard and jumped from the surprise. When he looked behind him, it was none than than little Mileina Vashti.

"Pretty sneaky, Mi-chan." He said to her. Their families have been working together in Celestial Being for years, so they're pretty close. "What are you talking about sneaky? I've been following you since you left your home.", she said. Since he was little, Gabriel has seen Ian and Linda Vashti as the uncle and aunt he never had, so it is only natural that Mileina is like a cousin.

"So, what's up braniac?" Gabriel said to her. "I told you never to call me that! You make me feel like freak!" Mileina replied. Gabriel laughs and replies "It's just that you are just so smart." Milenia makes a face at Gabriel and says "What about you? Mr. I-Know-Everything-About-Gundams?!" Gabriel cracks a smile, puts his arm around Milenia's shoulde, and continue to walk alongside her. He then says "I know about characteristics and such. Technical data and all that jazz. Not well versed on the computer stuff like you."

Last edited by Mars Denbrey on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: Mars Denbrey (Complete)   Mars Denbrey (Complete) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Is this finished, Mars-dono?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mars Denbrey (Complete)   Mars Denbrey (Complete) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 am

I'm still trying to work on the history.
Back to top Go down
Hayase

Hayase

Innovation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mars Denbrey (Complete)   Mars Denbrey (Complete) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:30 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars Denbrey (Complete)   Mars Denbrey (Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mars Denbrey (Complete)
Page 1 of 1