Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Subforums, and other goodies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

New Subforums, and other goodies Empty
PostSubject: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

OK, so I know we haven't been around for long, but I've added a couple of extra sub forums.
The first was to correct an earlier mistake, which was forgetting to put up a section to chat about the actual Role Play!

This can be found here; https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net/role-play-discussion-f35/

The second section is just something one of my quirks has called for.
Being a fickle guy, I have a habit of creating a Bio for a character, then changing my mind and choosing someone else.
I've been thinking, perhaps the thoughts and idea's in my discarded Bio's might be useful for other people?

So, I made a section for it. It's not just for one's you've made and decided against either, or just for Canon Characters.
I'm gonna leave the section open, so if you think you have an awesome unused bio that someone else might find useful, pop it up there!

Ok, last thing is, I'm gonna put up the points system, and I was wondering if everyone wanted to keep it's name as 'Innovation' or perhaps suggest something that they feel more appropriate?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Graham Aker

Graham Aker

Innovation : 15

PostSubject: Re: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I like it being called "Innovation." It's fitting given the fact that we're a 00 site.
Back to top Go down
Albion

Albion

Innovation : 30

PostSubject: Re: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm with Graham, "Innovation" fits with the whole scheme of things here on the boards and in the show.
Back to top Go down
Hayase

Hayase

Innovation : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm

i also agree
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

PostSubject: Re: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I also agree.

The points system is very interesting and will motivate people some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Subforums, and other goodies   New Subforums, and other goodies Empty

Back to top Go down

New Subforums, and other goodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Getting Started :: Announcements-
Jump to: