Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graham Aker

Graham Aker

Innovation : 15

Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) Empty
PostSubject: Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)   Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Name: Lyle Dylandy

Alias/Nicknames: Gene-1

Basic Type: Human

Looks:Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) Lockon_Pic_1

Faction: Katharon

Mobile Weapon: None, in the process of being trained for Mobile Weapon Combat. Uses a high accuracy rifle for his sniping.

Personality: Just like the original Lockon, he's easy going and friendly to everyone. Lyle has a strong sense of justice and wants to make a real difference with the world. The only differences between the brothers is that Lyle doesn't hold grudges nor brood over the past. He's capable of letting go of negative experiences and focus on present matters that affects the future, something Neil couldn't do. Lyle seems to also be a bit more of a womanizer than his late brother.
It's possible he has a small inferiority complex towards his twin brother, since he moved out from his home and into the school boarding house as a child to stop people comparing him to his 'perfect' brother.

History/backstory: Lyle grew up in the Dylandy family household until he reached junior school, when he moved into the boarding house at school for personal reasons. He wasn't present when the KPSA bombing killed his family, save Neil, which he thinks is why he doesn't feel as strongly about it as his brother did.
During his time in school, he joined the the shooting team and showed great skill with a rifle, winning several competitions.

Later, although he rarely saw his brother, Lyle was supported through his studies by Neils financing. Wanting to be a brother that Neil could be proud of, Lyle tried hard and gained many qualifications, earning a top job in the business sector. Lyle's job took him all over the world, but would always return to the grave of his family whenever he was in Ireland, and made a point of it on the anniversary of their death. When Celestial Being announced it's presence to the world, Lyle was impressed by their bold statement of intention to eradicate warfare. When the organization La Edenra threatened Celestial Being with terrorism if they didn't disarm and stop their interventions, Lyle's respect grew with their swift and uncompromising eradication of these thug tactics.

With the arrival of the new Gundam's after the Taklamakan Desert incident, Lyle noticed a strong change in the methods used by the organization. Now much more brutal and indiscriminate, attacking anything to do with war, including civilians, Lyle questioned whether these actions were still representative of the true Celestial Being motives. News of a random attack on wedding party in Spain further made Lyle further question the conflict between the initial outset of the group, and their rapidly decaying moral code.
With the news that the UN Forces had been formed, and had headed to space to put an end the menace of Celestial Being, Lyle was hopeful that perhaps this would lead to a more peaceful world. With the three oppressive and conflicting superpowers now having forged a temporary alliance, hopefully a more permanent peace might be achieved.

Soon after, Lyle found himself waking from a dream in the middle of the night. In his sleep, he had been pointing his rifle, his body filled with pain and barely able to breath, darkness surrounding him, as a shadow rushed towards him. A shadow made of malice and destruction, standing against all peace and justice that could exist in the world. Lyle brushed it off as him being sick or something, but since that night he has felt a certain uneasiness, like the world was different to him now.
Later on, Celestial Being had been announced to have been destroyed, and The Union, AEU and HRL were intent on keeping their alliance together. However, as the three nations merged, nothing had seemed to to change. Rather than living in one of three large nations that pressed the people for the sake of it's own defense, this was a world that had divided itself into two groups now. Those who rule and those who suffer because of that rule. Quiet rumors of nations who tried to maintain their independence from the world nation being harshly neglected and punished surfaced.

Lyle found himself doubting his governments motives, and attending his parents grave one anniversary, he saw that the grave now bore the name of his brother, Neil Dylandy too. Lyle soon after sought to find out the truth of these rumors, eventually discovering Katharon. Inspired by his dream of standing against the world's injustice, he opted to join them in their fight against these dominating world regime. Having no military training, his Katharon peers were impressed by great accuracy and great vision on the battlefield, making him a sniper since he was a 'natural'. After being within their ranks for only a short while, he was drafted into supporting the Gundam Meister that had started co-operating with Katharon forces. Lyle was surprised that the Meister himself had requested Lyle's inclusion, and was surprised to see that this mighty warrior was really a young man, probably just out of his teens.

Confused at their first meeting, for some reason the first thing the Gundam Meister asked him was "Lockon Stratos?" Lyle didn't really understand what he meant, and simply said "Could you run that one by me again?" Knowing the young man simply as 'Gundam Guy' at first, Lyle gained the trust of him and later learned that he should call him 'Setsuna'. Though still Lyle questions why Setsuna seems to regard him more highly than his comrades, as Lyle seems the only person in Katharon that Setsuna shares any sort of information with.
Hope you don't mind that I just kinda ninja'd the whole thing, Mu. It's really good. Anyway, I'm sick of sites not having a Lyle that one person is in control of at all times, and I am hereby requesting that that person on this site be me.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)   Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:24 pm

No, I'm glad you found the bio good.

I had a few idea's for Setsuna and Lyle's early activities, so I'll let ya know?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Graham Aker

Graham Aker

Innovation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)   Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Sounds good, boss man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)   Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyle Dylandy (Couldn't Resist)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: