Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Louise Halevy (Work In Progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falken

Falken

Innovation : 6

Louise Halevy (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Louise Halevy (Work In Progress)   Louise Halevy (Work In Progress) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

User Information
Screen Name: Falken
Character Number: 001
Character Type: Canon

General Information

Name: Louise Halevy
Nickname(s)/Alias(es):
Race: Innovator
Sex: Female
Bloodtype: B
Birthday: April 13, 2290
Hometown: Barcelona, Spain
Nationality: Spanish
Affiliation(s)/Faction(s): A-Laws
Occupation(s): Pilot; Heiress to the Halevy family fortune and Halevy Industries; Vice-President of Halycron (Defense Contractor, Subsidary of Halevy Industries).
Theme Music: N/A

Appearance

Height: 5'8"/
Weight: 121 lbs
Physique/Build: Slim
Skin Tone: Fair
Eye Color: Turquoise
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style:Hair is cut short, with bangs.
Facial Hair Style:none
Body Markings: Prosthetic Left Hand
Scars: She has a long scar that runs across her back.

Personality

Generally Louise has a pleasent demeanor, but whenever the topic turns to Celestial Being, she usually becomes hostile. Louise used be very childish and and bratty (a consequence of growing up extremly wealthy), but, as result of her experiences, she has become much more serious and respectful towards others. She's also developed a rather dark sense of humor - a coping mechanism to help her deal with her grief.

History

Skills & Abilities

Special Abilities:

(I plan to add more skills as the RP progesses and Louise becomes stronger.)

As Louise is being transformed into an Innovator by Ribbons Almark, she is developing psychic abilities.

Basic Psychic Skills

Louise can use this skills any time:

Telepathy- Louise can transmit and recieve psionic messages from innovades, innovators, supersoldiers, and other physics.

Advanced Psychic Skills

Louise can only use these skills during Innovation:

Advanced Telepathy- Louise can now communicate psionically with non-physics as well as physics. During this time her telepathic ability is so powerful that she can use it to anticipate the actions of her opponents.

Skills:

Halevy has proven herself to be a good pilot, though when she is fighting against Celestial Being or gundam, she can become distracted by her hatred towards them.

Her time studying in college and running a company has made her compentent in the areas of aerospace engineering and business respectively.

Relationships

Family

Daniel Halevy (Cousin, WIP)

Friends

Barack Zinin (Commanding Officer, Mentor)

Saji Crossroad (Ex-boyfriend)

Foes

Nena Trinity (Chief Nemesis)

Equipment

Personal Mobile Weapons:
Personal Support Craft:
Other Equipment:

Roleplaying Sample

"Oh God, make it stop!" Louise lay curled up on her bed, writhing in agony. She was suffering from another attack, this one having lasted more than 10 minutes now. The pain was nearly unbearable, her body feeling like it was ripped apart by meat hooks.

Her medication finally kicked in, and the pain began to subside. Soon, all she felt was a slight throb. Louis then uncurled her body, rolled on her back, and stretched out to enjoy her newfound release from the attack.

The respite didn't last long. "Lieutenant Halvey," The loudspeaker in her cabin blared, "Report to the launch bay ASAP. Your flight is preparing to sortie."

Louise chuckled. "A girl can't even get a quick breather in before you bastards decide to show up again." She rose out of her bed an walked over to her locker, where she began to change into her flight suit.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

Louise Halevy (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louise Halevy (Work In Progress)   Louise Halevy (Work In Progress) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Her skills seem to outmatch even the full potential of Setsuna F. Seiei, seen during the series, I'm not sure I can approve that.

For one, Innovades or even True Innovators have no sort of precognition ability. Also, none, not even the mack daddy of them all, Ribbons Almark, has shown the ability to influence others who lack quantum brain waves. Only during Twin Drive Trans-Am is this capable, simply by the sheer bombardment of GN Particles in the proximity of 00-Raiser, and it also only lasts a few seconds after the initial release. The only known exception to this rule is when 00-Raiser initiated Trans-Am Burst, which released the full capacity of Twin Rive Trans-Am in one almighty event. The particles temporarily allowed a much larger area to experience uncontrolled Quantum Brainwave communication.

My theory is that a faux-innovade such as Louise Halevy might be able to replicate the abilities of maybe Nena Trinity or the more advanced level Supersoldiers.
Now, I rank the Faux innovade as the same as Nena, since it's probably some sort of Genetic Resequencing that creates them.

Quote :
According to the novelization, the Trinitys are actually the children of Ribbons Almark. Using his own genetic material, he used cloning facilities to give birth to his personal Meister troupe.

Ribbons is shown gathering intelligence from Louise several times, however, I don't recall him or any of the innovades ever actually communicating with her like through Quantum Brainwaves. Much the same, if you recall Ribbons final words to Nena, he used her Haro rather than communcate with her through a Psychic connection. So I would theorize that ironically, Louise has similar abilities to Nena's, though she probably wouldn't be a very efficent user of Veda, since unlike Nena, her mind wasn't developed for it from birth. I would say she can only act as a transmitter, not a reciever for Quantum Brainwaves.

Now, I suppose you'll think that maybe this occurence is actually some form of unexpected mutation from his modifications, however, to that I have two reasons for denial.

1) That Ribbons Almark holds himself in very high regard, and in he even saw any other specimin even showing the potential to kneel on the ground he stands, he would have them eliminated. Especially if that specimin is one of his whipped dogs.

2) To think someone could do what it took Aeolia Schenberg's theories, CB's Mechanical Expertise, Setsuna F. Seiei's will for change and let's not forget 200+ years of development, at will sounds way too overpowered. I'll have to ask my fellow staff for an opinion?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net

Louise Halevy (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: