Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayase Kazahara (Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayase

Hayase

Innovation : 24

Hayase Kazahara (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Hayase Kazahara (Completed)   Hayase Kazahara (Completed) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 am

Name: Hayase Kazahara

Alias/Nicknames: Ezekial Stryfe (Meister Name give to him By Chall Acustica
When He joined Fereshte.)

Basic Type: Human

Looks: Hayase has medium length spiky reddish brown hair. Hayase is 5’10”, 168lbs, with green eyes, and has a muscular build.
Hayase Kazahara (Completed) Hayasehw

Date of Birth: January 28th, 2290

Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan

Blood Type: -AB

Nationality: Japanese

Family:
Shiro Kazahara ( Father, 55)
Hana Kazahara ( Mother, 50)
Ayane Kazahara ( Sister,20 )

Faction: Celestial Being(Fereshte)

Mobile Suit: GN-088 Gundam Exile

Personality: Hayase has a laid back, friendly demeanor. He tends to try to stay calm and collected even in times of extreme stress. People find him very easy to talk too. Hayase has a large sense of honor and pride.

Likes: Sushi, Noodles, Most spicy foods, Green Tea, Laying around reading, and Using his computer

Dislikes: People questioning his honor or pride, Failing or see someone fail at something, People that try to sugar coat things. People that take something easy and make it difficult.

Special Skills: Hayase has been trained by his mother in computer programming. In his spare time Hayase’s father trained him in the art of kendo. Hayase is able to speak English, Japanese, and German

History: Hayase was born into Celestial Being. His parents owned a small company that build labor mobile suits for mining. His parents used the money that the company brought in to help fund Celestial Beings efforts in preparing for their interventions. When Hayase was four years old the Union Military bought a controlling portion of his parent’s company. The Union converted the companies factory into one that just built combat mobile suits. Now unable to help fund Celestial Being Hayase’s parents packed up their family and moved to the colony Krung Thep to assist in the second and third generation gundam creation. It was here that Hayase met Gabriel Schneider and became close friends with at an early age. Hayase has spent much of his time within Celestial Being studying to be a computer programmer under his mothers guidance. He assisted her with the creation of the base code that would become the super AI program know as I.R.I.S. At the age of 19 Hayase under the command of Chall Acustica began a journey to the Celestial Being’s secret Astroid Base located in the astroid belt in between Mars and Jupiter.

RP Sample:
Hayase laid on the floor of the GN-088’s cockpit. He had a wire in each of his hands. A blue one in his right hand and a green one in his left. Hayase bit down on his lower lip. He knew if the wires were wrong then he was in for the shock of his life. Hayase placed the wires together and began to twist them, as the wires touch the main monitor flickered on and began to display data. Hayase quickly jumped to his feet and clapped his hand together as fell back in the pilot’s chair.

“Yes!, Finally I got it working. Still I wonder who used the wrong color wire. Well it doesn’t matter now its working.”

A buzzing sound came over the ships PA system. Soon the sound of Chall’s voice could be heard.

“Attention all hands we will be entering orbit around mars in 10 minutes. So please report to your stations and await further instruction.”

Hayase pulled himself up and out of the cockpit. He turned his head to look back at the unit. Large pieces of the armor still needed to be placed and then he could paint it. Hayase took notice of Mars walking across the cat walk above him. Hayase placed his hands by his mouth as he called up to Mars.

“HEY WAIT FOR ME!”

Last edited by Hayase on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

Hayase Kazahara (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase Kazahara (Completed)   Hayase Kazahara (Completed) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:22 pm

My Apologies, Hayase, I failed to notice this.
Though, please don't encourage other members to bump topics.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net

Hayase Kazahara (Completed)
Page 1 of 1