Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

General Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules   General Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm

-Be nice and polite with other members, we're all here to enjoy the same thing (hopefully), so there's no reason we can't get along.

-Flaming is a big no-no, if any of the staff feel you are, you will be warned, further flaming will recieve administrative action.

-I don't approve of double posting, make use of the edit button, if I see double posting I will merge them anyway so you will recieve no inflation in post count.
That said, in circumstances where double posting is necessary for the role play plot, I will overlook it's limited use.

-We have created a section for spam like posting here, so I would appreciate it if it was to not happen outside of that section.

- We staff members don't like to think of ourselves as ogres, so if you have a legitimate concern, you shouldn't hesitate to contact us. However, we do not appreciate senseless harassment.

- There is to be no sexual or offensive material anywhere on the site, regardless of intent.

- Respect. You need to give it to get it. Please respect all members at all times, while there are some people you may not like or get along with, this doesnt allow you to be rude to them. Treat all people with respect.

- The Chatbox. This is on the forum for your simple convienance. To chat with other members, have fun and etc. But this place is a privlage given to all members and can be taken away. Please while in the Chatbox keep swearing to a low, sexual content is completely denied, and for your own sake do not be negative all the time, and arguing and confrontational behaviour is frowned upon. Keep these things to PM please.

- The Staff is always right! Obey all Staff members decisions. These people get the final say when it comes down to it. They have been chosen because I feel are the best ones for the job. If you feel that a staff member is being unfair then PM me and I will do my best to resolve the situation.

- In order to Role Play, you must first have your Character Application Approved by a Staff member. Of course your free to post in Out of Character topics without an approved app but thats as far as it goes.

- Only Staff members may post in Character Apps. This is to avoid spam build up in apps. So as of now if your not Staff dont post in an App. If you feel you should give advice on an app PM the person about it.

- Controlling another member's character is not allowed. This is commonly refered to as "God Modding". Additional forms of this include acting as if you can't get hit by an attack, can't miss, or overpowering yourself. Dont do it. This is a serious offence and will not tolerated. If caught you will be warned, the second time will result in punishment.

- Only Gundam Meisters can use Gundam MS and True GN Drives. The way I see it, considering the situation, Gundam's are the symbol of the rebellion and would not be something adopted by an authorative force. However, there are exceptions to every rule, due to circumstance, such as Ali Al Sacchez Arche Gundam, however, these will only be allowed by special request. The ESF have now mass produced the GN[T] Drive System, so there's no shortage for them. Also, by 2312, the harmful side effects of optimising a solar furnace for beam weaponry has been overcome, so there shouldn't be any MS that give people/area's GN Poisoning.

- We are imposing a three character limit for the start of the RP. There are no guidelines to say your characters have to be canon or OC's, that is your descision. I am also open to the transferrence of characters, with legitimate reason and administrator approval.

- All technology is to be based from the 00 world, so the vast majority of systems will be energised by solar power. I have no problem with you bringing over MS from other series, as long as the technology is from the Anno Domini timeline. I don't want to see things equipped with N-Jammers or Minovsky Drives.

- GN/Beam Weaponry, such as a Beam Rifle or GN Sword is powered by GN technology. This means it's power source must be from a GN Drive or the recent Celestial Being development of large GN Condensors.

- This may seem an obvious rule, but nobody can be in two places at once, so if you commit to one RP location, you can't suddenly show up somewhere else. Son Goku's instant transmission travel service went into administration.

- The staff have agreed on a PG-13 rating for the RP Content, so I expect everyone to adhere to it. If I hear Bom Chika Wa Wa and Feldt starts stripping, you will be dealt with severely (And Feldt will be swiftly reassured and snuggled by myself).

- While this one isn't a rule, just something to think about. Rewards come with being a good active member. What these rewards are i will not say at his time. Also bad things happen if you choose to be an ass to others. There are rewards for this too but not the good kind. So it is up to you which you will be.

- Finally, you're mostly likely coming here in your leasure time, so I think there be a rule that says;
HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net

General Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam 00 Rebirth :: Getting Started :: Rules-
Jump to: