Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Resonance

Resonance

Innovation : 19

GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon Empty
PostSubject: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 am

GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon GN-007AL_Arios_Gundam_Ascalon-1
Mobile Suit Mode

GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon Gn-007al-flight-1
Flight Mode

General and Technical Data:

Model Number: GN-007/AL

Code Name: Gundam Arios Ascalon

Unit Type: transformable heavy weapons mobile suit

Manufacturer: Celestial Being

Operators: Fereshte

First Deployment: A.D. 2312

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: 19.1 meters

Weight: 82.3 metric tons

Construction: E-Carbon

Power plant: GN Drive, power output rating unknown

Equipment and Design Features: long-range sensors, range unknown; Trans-Am System; Trans-Am Pulse System

Fixed Armaments: 2 x GN vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in “nose” of flight mode, operable only in flight mode; 2 x GN beam saber, stored in recharge racks in legs, hand-carried in use; 2 x GN sub-machine gun, mounted in arms, exposed in use; 2 x GN missile container, mounted on back, operable only in flight mode; GN Sword, mounted on back, operable only in flight mode; GN beam cannon, mounted on “nose” of flight mode, operable only in flight mode

Optional Fixed Armaments: GN shield II, mounted on left arm, deploys 90-degree GN particle field in use

Optional Armaments: GN twin beam rifle, power rating unknown, operable in both modes

Technical and Historical Notes:

This Gundam is in the current possession of Fereshte’s Gundam Meister Empyreal Clemency (Ethereal Dreamer). After testing three Gundams for the Celestial Being organization, Ethereal became quite familiar and fond of Gundam Arios, which utilized an advanced transforming system based of the one she designed for Gundam Abulhool twenty years ago. However, as she was never a ‘main’ Meister in Celestial Being being assigned such a machine was no more than a dream until a few months before the Gundam’s first deployment. Creating an alternate heavy-assault mode for the Arios, the eccentric designers were dying to test out their work but ran into a major problem: the original Arios couldn’t mount specific parts of the equipment without having to be taken apart and then rebuilt with them. To try to solve this solution, they commissioned a second Gundam Arios, this time using the Ascalon parts and weapons for its base frame.

During trial runs and combat tests, the machine proved to perform admirably in all aspects but failed to be an effective heavy assault and ranged fighter craft for Gundam Meister Hallelujah Haptism based on his combat data. Instead of being scrapped as most failed Celestial Being Gundams, Ethereal managed to convince Ian Vashti to allow her to be the pilot of the transformable machine. After annoying him constantly for the next several hours, he finally caved in and put the Ascalon in her and Fereshte’s hand. Compared to the original Arios, the Ascalon is nearly identical to its “sister” unit – the only difference being some added weaponry, new wings and of course, it’s red and white color scheme. When finally falling into Ethereal’s hands she made only one small change to the Ascalon: the addition of a new shield. This new shield is no more than an upgraded version of the Kyrios’. It is almost identical as well but features three small vents across its surface so it can deploy a 90-degree GN particle shield. Alternately, in Trans-Am this particle shield doubles as a counter to the GN Field by canceling out, and spreading the particles apart allowing it to slide through the field and into the mobile suit deploying it – similar to what a GN Sword does.

GN twin beam rifle
GN sub-machine gun
GN shield II
GN shield II in pincer mode

Last edited by Resonance on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/GSRpg/index.php
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

The Arios Ascalon is listed as a pre-approved mobile weapon in my list.

However, our RP story dictates the use of 8 true GN Drives.

2X 00 Gundam
1X Gundam Cherudim
1X Gundam Arios
1X Gundam Seravee/Seraphim
1X Gundam Exile
1X Gundam SAGA
1X Gundam Plutone Mk II.
--------------------------------------
8X True GN Drives.

Though, I will admit, I'm sorely tempted to allow this. Since with an Astraea Descendant, a Sadalsuud Descendant and a new Plutone, the addition of an Arios Variant would complete the set.
What do the other guys think?

I think if you let me know your plans for the characters storyline, via PM, it will greatly aid your cause of adding an additional true drive.
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Hayase

Hayase

Innovation : 24

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 pm

i am fine with it but this wil raise the drive count to 9 drives.
Back to top Go down
Albion

Albion

Innovation : 30

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 pm

So long as control of all 9 True Drives are monitored, and the member who controls a True Drive does not abuse his or her control of such a device, I have no problem with the introduction of a 9th True Drive. However I repeat: True Drive users should be monitored.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 am

So, do you want me to give the Ascalon a fancy repaint like I have the rest of the Fereshte units?
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

I agree with Albion. Monitoring is needed.
Back to top Go down
Resonance

Resonance

Innovation : 19

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Char wrote:
So, do you want me to give the Ascalon a fancy repaint like I have the rest of the Fereshte units?

Yes, please. How about we go for a dark purple/light grey color scheme if you can? If you can't, don't worry about it. The current color scheme isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/GSRpg/index.php
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 pm

So, make the red parts purple and the white parts grey?

Since I've already done it for Exile and Plutone MK II, I'll see if I can make you a Trans-Am Version too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon   GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon Empty

Back to top Go down

GN-007/AL Gundam Arios Ascalon
Page 1 of 1