Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innovade Genesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ali Al Saachez

Innovation : 50

Innovade Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Innovade Genesis   Innovade Genesis EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 pm

So, more info's on the creation of the innovade's liberated from 874's bio gunwiki.

Gunwiki wrote:

874's body's production is constructed after a human being's, and is constructed by organism macromolecules. She is made out of the assembly of 60 trillion+ piled up cell blocks artificially made beforehand. This body is born in a few hours, but is in possession a face of a 10-year old. Because this body is different from the one generated from the fertilized egg, there is no ontogeny. Hence, this body has eternal youth, they also do not grow. This body also possesses many nano-machines not in humans.

OK, so the grammar's not the greatest, so I'm gonna try and interpret it.
(From what I imagine, it's probably a literal translation from a Japanse source, possibly the japanese gundam wikia.)

So, an Innovade body is modelled on a human beings (IE, Two arms, two legs, two eyes, one mouth... ETC.) and is either constructed by or using 'organism macromolecules'. Given the context, I'd say it implies the base matter of an innovade body is organic macromolecules.

Over 60 Trillion piled up cell blocks are used in the process, which are created artifically beforehand. The body takes just a few hours to create, with a fully formed human type 'chassis' as the end result. Since the manner in which the body is created is different to a from regular reprocution, there are some different characteristics to it.
I would speculate, that since there is no need for cell division, that that is why an Innovade body doesn't age, but also doesn't grow. This might also explain why Innovades are essentially genderless, since they do not reproduce through regular means.

It would also appear that Innovades are capable of using different Nano Machines to humans, probably because of their differing genetic makeup. This is possibly how they are better able to use Quantum Brainwaves than even Super Soldiers, since they have more sophisticated Nano Machines for this purpose.
Back to top Go down

Innovade Genesis
Page 1 of 1