Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Al Saachez

Innovation : 50

Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)   Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Ali Al Saachez

Alias/Nicknames: Indestructable Saachez, Dog the Gundam Hunter, Gary Biaggi (French Foreign Legion, AEU)

Basic Type: Human

Looks:
Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) Ali%20Al-Saachez
http://miotd.com/images/20080421.post.jpg

Faction: Working for Innovades.

Mobile Suit: GNW-20000 Arche Gundam

Personality: He's a self admitted enthusiast of war, conflict, and violence. Ali wishes only to experience battles and went into fights for the sheer joy of it. He's very content with the mercenary life, being able to kill, and making good money out of it. He's also proven to be intellectually dangerous as he's skilled in many lesser character traits such as deception, manipulation, mobile unit piloting, and unarmed combat.

History/backstory Nah, it's the same as the actual story.

RP Sample: A crimson Mobile Suit stalked it's way through an asteroid belt, spewing out red particles from the back of it's GN Drive.
Inside of the cockpit, a man in a pilots suit, which bloodlike appearance matched his MS, was keen surveying his monitors.
"Mr. Saachez," Came a calm and soft voice from a blinking up image of a green haired teen "I thought you would appreciate this as a field test of the new MS."
The man, Mr Saachez, gave him a half grin and said "You know me well, Boss, shooting down drones just aint the same," He then licked his lips and continued "I like to get my fangs into some flesh."

The green haired Boss smiled back at him, "You'll be doing the world a great justice, this group have already claimed the lives of many innocent people with their rebellious tendancies. I think if your operations weren't secret, you'd probably get a medal."
Saachez paused for a moment, looking surprised at the Boss, before letting out a chuckle.
"Yeah, well knowing the people will be safe is a reward in it's own right." He said sarcastically.

An indicator beeped on his display panel, and the Boss said "I'll let you get on." and he closed the comm line. Saachez, turning his attention to the alert, headed in the direction it had indicated. He arrived at what appeared to be a hanger door, hidden on the underside of an abandoned resource sattelite. Saachez smirked as he pressed a button on his controls, and a hatch slid open on either side of the machines large hip appendages. With a slight glint of light, six knife like things flew out and zig zagged towards the door.

"Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!" He shouted joyously, as partical beams shot out of the weapons and tore the door to shreds. Saachez plunged in, pulling his huge sword from it's resting place on his machines long arm and holding it in his right hand. Inside, people were rushing towards outdated MS, and Saachez laughed as he watched them think they could take him with those piles of space garbage, hacking through the middle of the first one sortied with an effortless swing...

Last edited by Ali Al Saachez on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)   Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Errrr... You don't seriously expect Ali Al Saachez to be able to join Celestial Being without coming down with a severe case of 'burned alive', do you?
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Ali Al Saachez

Innovation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)   Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 am

Aye, that was just a joke, while he's a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)   Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Well, you seem to have the subtleties of Saachez performance down, I especially like how you mentioned him licking his lips as he thought of killing people, it really gave a good image of his characters.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)   Ali Al Saachez (Finished!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali Al Saachez (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1