Gundam 00 Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four years after the angels fell, Meisters new and old return to change the world once more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fon Spaak (Finished!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Al Saachez

Innovation : 50

Fon Spaak (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

Setsuna's dull, I like a bit of excitement in my life.

Name: Robert Stadd Jr.

Alias/Nicknames: Fon Spaak, 'Freelance Gundam Meister'

Since I'm a nice guy deep down, I'll clue you in on a little something about Fon's codename, what it means.
His characteristic laughter "AHAHA! [Spelled in Japanese as AGYAGYA, or a racous kind of laughter]" becomes his nickname that is Phone (sound) and Spark (explosion) attached to each other. Interesting, don'cha think?

Basic Type: Human

Looks: Fon Spaak (Finished!) Fon

Faction: Celestial Being, Fereshte

Mobile Suit: GN-004-3FS Gundam Plutone

Personality: Fon Spaak's past has been a violent one and it's because of that he's prone to violence, destruction, and rage. Because he's a slave Meister, he's highly resistant and problematic when carrying out instructions to harm mission. He enjoys causing mischief to Celestial Being and enjoys the idea of changing the world with the power of Gundams. Despite his lesser aspects, he's proven to be highly intelligent and competent as a Gundam Meister.

He seems to fight quite recklessly, not fussed to sacrifice a part of his MS or indeed his own body to beat his opponents. When fighting Team Trinity, even afterhaving the explosive collar on his neck detonated, and him rapidly losing blood (Estimated to have less than ten minutes until his heart and lungs failed), he still relentlessly attacked them. One of his more positive character aspects is his complete belief in his own ability, meaning he seems to be completely unphased by any sort of adversity.

History/backstory:
Early History

Born Robert Stad Jr in a Union Colony, His parents were involved in mining materials for colony construction, and the harsh environment led him to becoming a terrorist for the Union. He has been an associate of Ali Al Saachez since he was still a small child.

Celestial Being continuously hid their activities, nonetheless, someone discovered their existence based on traces left behind. He is a hired soldier of the AEU who pilots the mobile armor “Agrissa Type 7″ and lays a trap for Celestial Beings Grave Violento. Both survive each other attacks, and afterwards they have a small chat. Later, he engages in a battle with Delphine Bedelia and Leonard Fiennes in their Tieren Kyitwo, purposely getting shot down in his bright red Hellion to draw out Celestial Being's Gundam, but Delphine and Leonard unexpectedly retreat.

Having seen a Gundam in action, Fon was marked by Veda to be eliminated, but Grave Violento, sensing something amiss, refused the orders.
Some time after this, Fon was captured by Celestial Being, and possibly on Chall Acoustica's recommendation, Veda accepted him as Fereshte's Gundam Miester.

Watched with glee as the Gundam's from Ptolemy made their début in the world, before launching on his own missions for Celestial Being. He was forced to wear an explosive collar around his neck and magnetic handcuffs, which were controlled by Hanayo. Fon didn't support Celestial Being's ideolog, but did want to see if he could change the world using Gundam. He supporting the main team in several missions, using O Gundam's GN Drive, but with the arrival of Team Trinity, Fereshte questioned their role in things.
Soon after, the Trinity's showed up, claiming they had arrived to collect O Gundam and it's drive. Fon and Hanayo quickly sortied in the Plutone, intent on defeating them, but Nena Trinity used her connection to Veda to activate the explosive collar Fon wore around his neck.

This didn't stop Fon though, as he continued to fight despite his near fatal injuries. However, the numbers advantage and Fon's deteriorating physical condition led to the Plutone being destroyed, and Hanayo using the Core Fighter to escape. Managing to get to a Celestial Being base, where Joyce Moreno was present, Fon's life was spared, but his reckless actions had left him in a coma.

2308-Present

After around six months in his coma, Fon finally woke up to find that Celestial Being had been defeated by the UN Forces, and even more terribly, he'd been replaced as Fereshte's Gundam Miester by some upstart test pilot. Fortunately for Fon, by now Fereshte had gained possession of an extra GN Drive so he stuck that in his Astraea and begrudgingly accepted the help of this rookie pilot.

When it was decided that Fereshte would head out of the earth system to collect the back up GN Drives, Fon was initially reluctant to go with them since it would be boring going on years worth of travel to and from there. However, when it emerged Fereshte were taking the equivalent of a small MS Factory with them as equipment, Fon jumped at the chance to build a Gundam just for him.

Theme Songs Know Your Enemy -Rage Against the Machine
Evolution -Girugämesh

RP Sample: Fon Spaak was taking a nap, he had stretched himself out on the table of the mess after finishing off the Caramel Sunday marked 'Eco's, Do not eat!' He rubbed his forehead and smacked his lips, before opening his eyes and seeing Hanayo's holographic form standing over him.
"Now that's a sight for sore eyes..." He said, still half asleep as he closed his eyes again and rolled over.

"Fon." Said Hanayo in her usual quiet and coldly calm tone "You assigned me to wake you when we got to the earth system."

Fon opened his eyes again, he had recalled saying to Hanayo months ago "Wake me when we get to earth."
"So, we're back eh?" He said, sitting up and grinning "Good news, things will start to get interesting then!"

Climbing off the table, he headed to the door and then looked back at Hanayo, "C'mon, let's get our new Gundam ready to launch!"

Last edited by Ali Al Saachez on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 pm

OK, changed my mind. Since it seems to be unclaimed, I'm gonna jack Fereshte's third drive for my Avalanche Astraea.

https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net/machine-creation-f4/gny-001f2-hs-a01-avalanche-astraea-kai-wip-t36.htm#77

Also, can someone fill me in on the events regarding Fon's extended 'sick leave', and what's happening with Fereshte now?
Back to top Go down
Hayase

Hayase

Innovation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Wait time out you cant just jack the drive it has been spoken for and pus how you going to get? fereshte has gone to jupiter to get the 3 drives
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:22 am

I don't see that.

GN-088 Exile, True Drive Equipped
GN-006/SA Gundam SAGA, True Drive Equipped

That means your third GN Drive has no current registered user.
Besides, Fon is a freakin' member of Fereshte, so he'd be with you, wouldn't he?

If you wanna talk spoken for's, how about knocking Fon out of control of 0 Gundam's GN Drive after the Trinity incident?
I'm trying to meet you guys in the middle here and accept that maybe it would work that he was replaced, but if he's up and at 'em, there's no way they'd give someone else the drive.

It's be like taking Setsuna off the 00 because someone else wanted to pilot it.

You say it's spoken for, but I don't see an application to use it.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

Innovation : 101

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:34 am

Are you causing jip, little bro?

*Sigh*

Firstly, while I do understand that we had discussed there being three GN drives, I don't think it's actually been mentioned on the RP rules. So, I'm a little vexed you're both taking it as law.

Secondly, sorry to play devils advocate Hayase, but he does make a good point. He hasn't really kicked up a stink about the vast majority of Fon's storyline in 00F being cancelled out. I know we've talked about giving the last drive to Nena, but as he said, there isn't any sort of MS application to use it. He also mentions that Fon IS a Gundam Meister, and in the rules, it says true GN Drives are available to Gundam Meisters. He just hasn't been the most diplomatic person about voicing his concerns.

I'm in two minds. On the one hand I do agree that we had kind of 'called' the drive for Nena, but on the other, we hadn't made it official on the forum, AND he makes the valid point that a Canon Miester should be with his group...
Back to top Go down
https://superrobotwars.forumotion.net
Hayase

Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

please foegive me while i was not trying to start nothing here was just bring up something that where talked about off site. but with the reasons you both point i out i dont see why you couldnt have and besides we could alway put a conderser in the veir so nena cant run away,^^
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:38 pm

No need to apologise.
If I'd known the drive was spoken for, I wouldn't have made a move on it.

Maybe that Mu needs to inform people of such things? >.>
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 pm

In my version of the 00F events, Fon did fall into a coma after the fight with Team Trinity and Mars Denbrey took over.

There are no real details to it, really. I really liked the concept of Fereshte and I figured Fon falling into a coma at that point in the story was a good way to introduce my character in the 00 RPG. Also, leave Fon for anybody that wanted to RP as him in the future.

With Fon out of action, Veda selected Celestial Being test pilot Mars Denbrey as the new Meister for Fereshte.
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 am

Coolio Iglesias, I'm gonna say he was out of it for about a year, give you some scope for adventures.
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey

Mars Denbrey

Innovation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 am

We still need to set some stuff in chronological order. So I don't know if a year would be enough or not.
Back to top Go down
Hayase

Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 am

for us to go to jupiter to get the new drives it could take anywhere from 3 to 5 years but if we use mars instead it could only take 860 days. that is 130 days to get to mars and 2 years to get back. this is based on real facts. but these are just ideas
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 am

What about using Trans-Am?
If you had a ship that could use it, couldn't you use the momentum of it to boost you and cut the journey by a two thirds?

If you plotted the correct course, since there's no force other than gravity to resist you, one burst of Trans-Am should result in a sustainable speed in a single direction indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Hayase

Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am

well i had the idea od us borrowing the arois's drive for the trip since we would be back before the start of s2. but it wouls still take over a year to get there. but the return trip would be faster becasue we could use trans-am the whole way back buy switching between drives. so once we used up ones time limit and it began to recharge we could use another. but even thern the whole trip would take like 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 am

Well, it's gonna take a while anyway, I've got no problems with it.

We can say it's Fon's recovery time and the time they used to build the new MS?
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 am

So, I can see nothing worn, but as not to show a conflict of interest, I'd ask a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ali Al Saachez

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:21 am

Yeah, nothing wrong, approved.
Back to top Go down
Char
Admin
Char

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 am

Not from you, idiot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fon Spaak (Finished!)   Fon Spaak (Finished!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fon Spaak (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1